No, you have to be connected to Wi-Fi or mobile data to be able to download the latest Edition to read on the web.
Articles in this section
- How to update The Independent Daily Edition app
- How do I log in?
- How to restore my iTunes or Google Play subscription?
- How do I navigate around the app?
- Why should I allow notifications?
- Can I share my Independent subscription with anyone else?
- How do I delete editions in The Independent Daily Edition app?
- What do I do if Independent hasn't automatically downloaded each day?
- How do I increase the article font size?
- How to I log-in to the Web-reader?