No. You can still access the Independent app when you are abroad, however please remember to check the charges for data abroad with your service provider if your device uses 4G or 3G.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel my subscription during my free trial or at any other time?
- Can I get a refund if I cancel my subscription?
- Will I receive a refund on my subscription if I'm away on holidays?
- App is asking me for payment when I have a valid subscription?
- It says the subscription will automatically renew – what does this mean?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Can I share my subscription with anyone else?
- I signed up using a Voucher Code – what does this mean?