The Independent is offering readers a fresh way to keep up with the latest news and our award-winning in-depth reporting and analysis with the launch of The Independent app.
Combining our Independent Premium app and The Independent Daily Edition into one convenient package, the new app means readers can access the best of our journalism – wherever they are – quickly and simply.
Independent Premium subscribers can now enjoy:
- Live news feeds: This will allow you to be able to access the news as it breaks with real-time updates as stories evolve throughout the day
- Audio articles and playlists: You will be able to now listen to your chosen articles while on the go and offline. You can also build playlists for a seamless experience.
- Independent TV: Independent TV brings the headlines to life. Immerse yourself further in the story with access to the latest video clips.
- 5 things you need to know today: Stay well informed with a selection of the best of our journalism across the newsroom.
- Daily crossword and sudoku: Train your brain and be entertained with our extensive range of puzzles available to subscribers, including daily crosswords and sudoku.
- Exclusive events: Subscribers can join the debate with our series of events on topical issues each month, featuring expert-led panel discussions and live Q&As.
Independent Premium + Daily Edition subscribers can now enjoy all the benefits listed above, plus:
- Access to the daily digital newspapers: You will be able to read your daily digital newspaper which includes a bespoke front cover through to carefully selected news, reviews and interviews. From 5 am each morning, alongside our live news coverage.
The Daily Edition is exclusive to subscribers of the Independent Premium + Daily Edition package. Independent Premium subscribers can upgrade their subscription package today by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.