Yes, you can still access both The Independent Daily Edition and Independent Premium apps when you are abroad, however please remember to check the charges for data abroad with your service provider if your device uses 3G, 4G or 5G.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my subscription on multiple devices?
- It says the subscription will automatically renew – what does this mean?
- How do I restore my Apple App store or Google Play subscription?
- Can I get a refund if I cancel my subscription?
- Can I share my subscription with anyone else?
- Can I cancel my subscription during my trial or at any other time?
- Can I access my subscription abroad?
- Why is The Independent app asking me for payment when I have a valid subscription?