Yes, you can still access both The Independent Daily Edition and Independent Premium apps when you are abroad, however please remember to check the charges for data abroad with your service provider if your device uses 3G, 4G or 5G.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my subscription on multiple devices?
- It says the subscription will automatically renew – what does this mean?
- How do I restore my iTunes or Google Play subscription?
- Can I share my subscription with anyone else?
- Can I cancel my subscription during my trial or at any other time?
- Can I get a refund if I cancel my subscription?
- Can I access my subscription abroad?
- The app is asking me for payment when I have a valid subscription?
- I signed up using a voucher code – what does this mean?