All of our subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled during the subscription period.
You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
You can cancel the auto-renewal at any time before your renewal date, however, no refunds are available within the active subscription period.
If you purchased your subscription directly via our website, follow these steps to cancel:
1) Visit www.independent.co.uk and click on LOG IN/REGISTER in the top right-hand corner.
2) Sign in to your account using your email address and password
3) Once logged in, visit your account overview by clicking on the profile icon with your name in the top right-hand corner
4) Select the 'Manage subscription’ tab and click on ‘Cancel subscription.
5) Follow the on-screen prompts to confirm that you wish to cancel your subscription. Once you have cancelled your subscription, your Premium access will expire at your next payment due date.
If you change your mind after cancelling and wish to continue with your subscription, you may visit the ‘Manage subscription’ tab in your account overview at any time to reactivate your Premium access.